Saturday, July 08, 2006

Today's journal page

Here is that same drawing, I touched it up with a soft pencil, and photographed it in the daylight. Artificial light always adds such nice warm toasty colors, but this is what it looks like now.
Still something missing. The dragon? The knight? The damsel in distress? It'll come to me in time...


Just a doodle, really... was watching a fairy tale on TV and this came onto the page. I lost a lot of the texture detail with the water color crayon wash, and something seems to be missing. I dunno...
What do you think?

3 comments:

Victoria Koldewyn said...

well I like it! it does have texture and mood - I wonder if you could do another wash over it, and do the salt thing - watercolor when it's wet add salt to the places you want texture and voila! voila? hmmm....

What fairy tale did you watch?

Etayne said...

I watched "Ever After" with Drew Barrymore... the landscape were it was shot is so... dreamy!

Max and Me said...

oooh me like! can't wait to see what you add if anything.