Sunday, July 09, 2006

summer art doll




I had a wonderfully artsy day!
These are some little art dolls for a swap over at http://vb.nervousness.org/. I was originally going to sew the doll, but chickened out. I think I'd rather try that on my own first, not for a swap. These little gals are not quite finished yet, they are waiting for embellishment: pretty beads, nature's bounty, shiny things...
I don't know yet which one I will keep, either. But altogether it made for a lovely afternoon creating. I had to share with Fiona, who delighted in stealing my twigs and chewing them up.

2 comments:

Victoria Koldewyn said...

oh oh oh! what fun! love the colors too - I'm so glad you had such a great art day today E. I was just thinking about making an art doll, actually, for MistiKo over at N'ness, for her WishList (Pay it Forward with a Twist thread...check it out!!).

Etayne said...

Will do.