Saturday, July 29, 2006

feeling sick

I'm sick.
I couldn't even finish my shift yesterday, I was getting worse by the minute with a nasty cold and fever. I slept from 8:30pm last night until 11:30 am this morning. And then some more this afternoon. And I could go back to sleep again. I feel just all around yucky.
My doggie keeps trying to get me to get up by pulling the sheets off of me and grabbing hands or licking my face, or any other uncovered piece of skin. It's hard to be sick with an enthusiastic dog.

6 comments:

Victoria Koldewyn said...

oh noooooo! so sorry you are sick, E...is your sweetie home or are you going it alone? Wish I lived right down the street so I could bring you something. Dang dang dang! I'm glad you got so much sleep though. Take good care of you. I love the journal entry.

Etayne said...

oh, i'd love that -- if you lived down the street. Sweetie is coming home today, thank goodness.
hack, wheeze, sneeze.

Victoria Koldewyn said...

oh good! I'm glad! thanks for stopping by my bloggy even though you're froggy groggy gimpy :-) Sending you big hugs!

Max and Me said...

are you feeling any better? it does suck to be sick! shall i bring you chicken soup? too hot for that...how about a popsicle?

Etayne said...

ohhhh, I'd love a popsicle!
a blue one, please.

Anonymous said...

What a great site »