Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Things that happened today

1.) I fell down the basement steps.
This is the hole I made crashing into the wall. Yikes!



2.) Fiona immediately recognizes the bread machine as evil intruder and barks at it while it's
kneading dough.


3.) The date-nut bread turns out wonderful in spite of or because of the fierce dog protecting me from evil machine.


4.) Life is good. Even funny at times, depending from what angle you look at it. I have to admit, looking from the bottom of the stairs on my tushie wasn't so funny, but all's well that ends well, eh? Thank you, Mr Shakespeare!

1 comment:

Victoria Koldewyn said...

Etayne, I always laugh and cry when I read your bloggy. Oh lord love a duck girl - how's your tookus?? Nice dent you made there, wow, oh my gosh that must have hurt!! I love your pictures! And that bread looks DIVINE. I made bread yesterday! I wish that Fiona could have come over and stood guard, it turned out pretty good but it could be better :^)