Monday, July 03, 2006

Good Dog!!


Here is the "good dog" at beginning of class, she hates the "gentle leader", and it was very hot.


Demonstrating "emergency come": she has to respond to me calling her , she is waiting with trainer Melissa for my "Come quick!".


Her class mates Binx and Jake and their Mommies.


Fiona tied with class mate Lexie for first place!!


...and here she is, all tuckered out on the way home.

There is hope for my shoe eating, underwear chewing, cat chasing, neurotic high jumping dog!! She did so well.. and even though sometimes she drives me bananas, especially when she eats my art supplies, I love her dearly, and she is the best doggy I could ever have.
:::proud smile:::

1 comment:

Victoria Koldewyn said...

congratulations...to both of you!! I looove the pictures. What a sweetheart. Both of you!!

drumming my fingers on the table, waiting for that bread to bake...CARBS! YES! we love 'em! we need 'em! bake bread bake!

happy holiday to you and thanks for sayin' hi on my bloggy earlier! I'll pull out of this I know it. In the meantime: carbo loading.