Friday, June 30, 2006

today's journal pages





I'm doing a little better today. Moving out of a blue phase into a more brighter, sunny place.
And I'm not just talking about my art work.
Last night I was all ready for bed, and printed up a rubber stamp for a scribble. I often doodle in bed, if I don't read, but before I knew it, I was taking out the water colors, and the gel pens, and an image appeared that I really liked. I was able to hold on to the muse's hand today, and made two more pages. Being creative is wonderful. I'm positive it helped get me out of the blue where I sometimes land. But who doesn't go there from time to time?
It's part of life...

3 comments:

Victoria Koldewyn said...

hey girl....my workweek is almost over so I am able to poke my own head out - I'm so sorry you were blue this week! I love that you still did art and your journals are beautiful, sweet, funny, and so alive. You really are an inspiration. I'm glad you're not feeling so blue now though...I loved reading how you started to do just one little arty thing in bed and then you were pulling out all these supplies. Gotta go catch a bus soon...time to get ready for work...have a wonderful weekend, ya sweetie...XXXVictoria

Max and Me said...

yes isn't it amazing that even through our lows...we are still able to create? and you do it so well! thanks for sharing...you are an inspiration!

Etayne said...

Well, thanks to both of you!
It warms my heart. And Meander -- something I read on your blog site inspired one of the pages :)
Ah, I like the way we all connect --
how did you say, Victoria? 6 degrees of separation...