Thursday, January 11, 2007

Thursday Hello

Isn't it amazing how fast the time goes by? What's in a day... Get up, give sweetie first wake up rattle, make coffee, give sweetie the second wake up rattle,feed the four legged people living here, give sweetie the third wake up rattle, let dog out, cuddle with cat, let dog in, rattle sweetie, send the dog in to wake up sweetie, and wait with coffee in hand until sweetie stumbles to bathroom. By the time four legged people have settled down for their morning naps and sweetie is out the door, I could potentially crawl back in bed, too. I usually don't. I work on art projects, play on the computer, try to be just a little bit domestic, and before you know it, the day's half over. Then it is DEFINITELY time for the one o'clock nap. Or so I'm being informed by a sighing dog, and a rolled up cat laying in the sun. I do join them for a half hour or so. Very peaceful. Usually dog is on my feet somewhere, cat in the crook of my elbow, and we are all scrambling for a piece of the blanket.
Today I didn't though -- I tried setting up an Etsy shop. More on that later. It's not as easy as they make it seem, but I think I almost have it together.
And I had an appointment at Tusculum College, where I would like to enter the education program, to be a licensed elementary schoolteacher. What do you think? Should I do it?

This is something you'll be able to find in my Etsy shop, once it's up and running!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely. What is stopping you? If it is what you want to do, go for it.
I interview Saturday for a Chicago Teaching Fellowship. It is something I really want to do. I am very nervous about the interview.

Etayne said...

What is stopping me? :::sigh::: Money. There isn't much in my coffers (sp?)
But I will find a way, a grant, a pot of gold -or ARRRRGH! a student loan.
I will send good vibes on Saturday, and hope you will get the position.

Anonymous said...

now now etayne....get thee to school so we can live off your state retirement some day...

Where there is a will, there is a way....

over rattled sweetie....

Victoria Koldewyn said...

Go for it!!! The Etsy AND the teaching. Knowing what you wanna do, well -- that's more than half the battle, aye?

cool cool cool!