Monday, January 08, 2007

Digital collage book

I have been enjoying the computer a lot. I started a little art squared book just for my own self. The goal is to add a page a day. Or so. Sometimes I add quotes to the pages, sometimes it's just an image or a piece of something that happened that day.
But this is really fun, and I could spend hours creating little pages:
My print program! It's like having a desk full of wonderful images at hand, and all I need to do is alter them, and put them together the way I want them. Not terribly hard or original, but I love the images that come to life -- I'm pretending -- or creating? -- a fairy tale called "Tales from the Crown and the Circle".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

tell me more...how do you do this? you are so creative!

Etayne said...

Hi Meander...
It's like collaging... when the batteries are charged in my camera, I can post a pic.

Anonymous said...

Etayne,

I love the spiderwoman. Very sexy. Look forward to your pics.