Thursday, March 19, 2009

All went well


waiting in pre-op


silly surgery pet

I'm out of the hospital; the surgery went well, and I was pleasantly surprised how tolerable it was. The staff was wonderful and made me as comfortable as possible. Sweetie was a gem and stayed with me at the hospital; she made so much difference. I could have muddled through on my own, but it was so soothing to have her there and to be able to lean on her for help. Not something that I like to do. But that was alright to do. Thank you so much.
Now onwards with healing.

1 comment:

Cedar said...

Even if you feel like everything is good and you can do things, don't. I thought I was fine in a couple weeks and ended up getting a hernia for my ....whatever it was.

Take it slow and easy. I am glad sweetie was such a trooper, you are lucky that have her.