Thursday, December 21, 2006

Lost in space



Resistance is futile.
You will be assimilated.

I'm the pretty Borg on the right!

Can you tell I've been enjoying the "Voyager" marathon on the Sci-Fi channel?

These pictures were taken in Las Vegas, at the Hilton's "Borg Invasion" experience. Which was fabulous, by the way, and my reason for going to Vegas in the first place. It was well done, and they had various Star Trek characters wander around the exhibit. Donna told me to go over to the Borg and get my picture taken, my first reaction was: "Are you crazy??? It's a Borg!!!"
The Borg "complied" with picture taking and asked if it was "sufficient." What fun. I don't know if the show is still running, if it is, I highly recommend it, if you like Star Trek. A word of caution: Drinks at Quark's bar are stellar priced.

2 comments:

Lhonez said...

yes, you are a very pretty Borg!

Etayne said...

::smiling::: resistance is futile!