Sunday, November 26, 2006


Sometimes the flow of creativity slows down. I haven't created much lately, but I think that is passing. It's becoming winter, in spite of the 70 degree weather. Yesterday we spend time at Sweeties' Mom's yard, helping her get her Winter Wonder Land up. Even the reindeer were sweating.
My job has come to an end, I still think that I need to get up tomorrow morning, and go to work, but I don't!
Of course I need to find some other job, but I am taking a few days off. We have been working on getting the house cleaned up, and that feels really good.
Thank you all for visiting, bear with me. I'll have something fun to look at soon.

I have been doodeling with the paint program on the computer just for fun, oh joy! A new way of doing art! If you see just a grey rectangle, try clicking on it, it may open to the real picture.

3 comments:

Lhonez said...

Wow! That was cool. I think I will go play with the paint program for awhile. lol

Anonymous said...

oooh i like it! yes share some more with us! my son is using his paint program right now...he loves it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the updates on everyday life with Sweetie and family, also Fiona and all.... you make me laugh out loud!! Keep it up please.

Carol