Sunday, April 29, 2007

Some of my art work from this weekend


A little greeting in deco form for a sick friend




Handmade art papers for a swap


"Night tree at Hungry Mother" - a journal page contribution for beehive22

Thank you all that came to visit here and were wondering where I am. I tend to hide and get quiet when things change in my life.
More on that later, perhaps. Some things are just too private to put out onto the web.
At least that's what I feel right now.
But, on the bright side of life: I got to spend a wonderful three days at Hungry Mother State Park in Virginia with some very nice folks. It's so blissful there! You can rent cabins , and there is a lake to fish in, or swim if the weather allows. Good company, good meals and conversation together, a fire in the fire place, and I did as much art as I wanted too. These are a few of my artistic musings that I made while enjoying the peaceful, sweet energy at this place.

And for a bit of very good news: I found work! Starting tomorrow at a local daycare as teacher.

3 comments:

Lhonez said...

Glad you're back Etayne. You art is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

i am so very glad to see you! and congratulations on your new job!

Lhonez said...

Etayne,

Where are you? I miss your art. :(