Monday, February 05, 2007

Secret - or not so secret wishes


I found this via Izabellas-Blue blog, and it's a wonderful idea. Why not? Together we can always accomplish more than alone:


I’d like to ask you to both make a wish (as many as you'd like) and to support each other’s wishes. It’s very simple. Just post on your blog something you really, truly, deeply (and maybe even secretly) wish for and leave a comment here to let us all know that you’ve done so.
Then everyone who is participating in Create a Connection, and anyone who sees this post, please go to each and every one of our wishes and in the comments write, “As _______ wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.” Encourage people to go over and do the same.


And just in case people come to your blog who aren’t yet a part of Try Day, feel free to ask them to join in. Just include something like, “For Try Day, I’m posting this wish of mine. A part of the experience is having other people support my dream by including in the comments, “As _____ wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.” I’d love it if you’d take part and help bring my dream come to life.”
There is great power in knowing our dreams, in saying them out loud, in having them witnessed and in the shared enthusiasm of believing in and hoping for each other.

From:



*I wish for better health, and not need to go on yet more medication.*


*I wish to be a recognized, successful artist*


*I wish to find the monetary means to go to school for my teaching certificate.*
:::smiling::: I'll be checking on your blogs so I can support your wishes!

11 comments:

Izabella Blue said...

As Etayne wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!!

may all your precious dreams & wishes come true! xo~ Izabella

Etayne said...

Thank you, Izabella!

Jamie said...

As Etayne wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

May all your wishes come true!

Etayne said...

Thank you, Jamie!

Ashleyshea said...

I wish you good health. And, I do declare, you ARE an artist! ;-) I completely understand your wish to be recognized in a more public way, but it's a start -- I recognize you.

As Etayne wishes for herself, so I wish for her also

Gypsy Purple said...

As Etayne wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!!

May they all come true

Chamara

Max and Me said...

oh what a wonderful idea! yes...as etayne wishes for herself, i wish for her also!

Victoria Koldewyn said...

I'm wishin' you make and create and are given the opportunities for your wishings to come true!

Thinking aboutcha, girl. Loved your email.

Jamie ~ Wishcasting said...

Hi Etayne, I thought you might like ot know that I've decided to create a blog for wishes (www.wishcasting.blogspot.com). I really wanted to keep this experience alive. I hope you'll keep wishing :)

Patty said...

“As Etaynewishes for herself, so I wish for her also.”
May your wish come true
Blessings
Autumn

Bianca said...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you.