Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Merry met, merry part, merry meet again

I visited my best friend Sarah aka "Cyd", in Detroit this past weekend.
We had breakfast at my favorite greasy spoon:

BIG BOY!


We had Eggs Benedict, potatoe pancakes, bacon and coffee. I can hear my arteries groaning... salt and grease... Yum! (Once in a while.)

On Sunday, we went to the Renaissance Festival:


Here is the knightly Cyd....


...and wenchly me, sporting a feather circlet, which was all the rage.


Cyd tries on some leather armor.

2 comments:

Victoria Koldewyn said...

wow! such fun!! I didn't even know there were really such things as Big Boys...thought they were urban myths. That food looks good and I can't believe I'm saying that and I really mean it. You look divine dahling. So glad you got away for some renfaire and friends.

Anonymous said...

Antje, I love your website. I have to visit it more often.
Carol :-)